Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostal Altos de Nazareno is located in the city of Santa Clara, the city of Che Guevara. It has a very advantageous location that is no longer in the center of the main tourist places of Santa Clara and the Sea The Mausoleum of Che Guevara, as well as the centre, the Leoncio Vidal Park
The apartment has a balcony facing the street with a small terrace to enjoy a drink as well as smoking, has a room where you can find a refrigerator, TV. The room has 2 double beds and another simple air conditioning and fan, is a large room. The bathroom is private only for the people in the room with their hot shower.
Hostal Altos de Nazareno policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 07:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 20:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 3 CUC per person per day.
Maximum stay 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>