Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Its idyllic location makes it a perfect place for rest and relaxation surrounded by mountains and places of interest including the Castle of Alar, Puig de la Font Fresca, Puig Vents, Orient ... ideal for mountain sports, hiking, horseback riding or just unwinding in the beautiful Mallorcan countryside.
Hostal Can Tiu consists of 8 double rooms and 1 suite, each equipped with bathroom. They also have TV, heating, safe, mini bar and some with mountain views. We are also proud to exhibit many works from artists of the region.
Enjoy our a la carte breakfast, made with the best local produce from the island! We also offer picnics a perfect accompaniment for exploring the outdoors.
Check in 24 h
Check out 12 am
We accept main credit cards: Visa, MaterCard
Breakfast is not included but for just €8 you can enjoy a very tasteful breakfast
7 days cancellation policy, otherwise we will charge the 50% of the reservation
No show 100% of booking
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>