Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
La Casa Amarilla City is located in the center of Baños in the street Ambato y Pastaza. It is half block away from the Plaza 5 de Junio where you’ll find the fruit and vegetables market on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. Two and half blocks away there is the central park where you also can find different possibilities to eat and drink. You can reach the church Nuestra Señora del Rosario de Agua Santa in about 10 min by foot, passing all the little shops that are selling handicraft.
The double room has a queen size bed. The window goes to the corridor. There is a room for 5 persons and a room for 6 persons. These rooms have each a queen size bed and a bunk bed. The windows go to the patio and the corridor. All rooms have a TV and a chest of drawers. Each guest receives a towel, soap and shampoo. Each room has a private bathroom.
Hostal Casa Amarilla City policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: USD$ 3 per person per day.
No 24-hour reception. Opening time is from 9 am to 11 pm.
Pets are not allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>