Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The house, an ancient building made of rammed earth, wood and clay tile, offers long places to have a conversation, and an open kitchen with cookware to prepare meals.
Casa Nacuma is located two blocks at north from the barichara main square and the bus stop.
Nacuma: ideal for families, large with view to the courtyard, count with a double bed and a bunk bed. 4 people, private bathroom
La fuente: Large bedroom ideal for couples or families, it have a double bed and you can ask for an extra single bed. it have a view to the fountain in the main courtyard. 2 people Private Bathroom
Verdul: Single room for those who want a peaceful and comfortable place where to relax and inspire. it has a single bed and a desk. 1 person Shared Bathroom
Solar: Warm bedroom with view to the backyard, ideal for couples. it have a double bed and a desk. 2 people Shared Bathroom
El Uvo: Perfect to share, large and cheerful, thought to lonely travelers or groups of four people. 4 People Shared Bathroom
Hostal Casa Nacuma Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash only.
Check in from 14:00 PM
Check out before 14:00 PM
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>