Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is magnificently located near restaurants, bars, museums, churches and historical monuments 10 minutes walk from the neighbourhood of los Sapos, the neighbourhood of Analco, the neighbourhood of Carmen and the neighbourhood of Santiago, all emblematic of the city of Puebla. Sure a place that you will easily cross.
All the rooms have lockers so guests can store their personal belongings. The bathrooms are shared; there's one for the men and one for the women. Each bathroom has 4 showers, 3 changing rooms and 3 sinks. The bathrooms are located right next to the rooms in the same floor, and they have plenty hot water! There is also a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, and TV room with cable and WiFi (the internet is available throughout the hostel). Lastly, there is also parking included! Which is a very rare commodity in downtown Puebla.
The Hostel is Family owned. Towels and sheets are provided. We are flexible and will go out of our way to make sure your stay at our place will be a very pleasant one!
Best way to meet new people and have the best local experience!
Hostal Casa de Arcos Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 18:00 .
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 without be accompanied by an adult.
Quiet time from 22:00 to 9:00
Reception form 9:00 to 18:00. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>