Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here at La Casa we not only provide a comfortable and tranquil place to sleep, but with so much going on, we offer you an unforgettable vacation experience!!!
We have 2 common areas for socializing or relaxing and hammocks on the shared balconies. Freshly made lunches and dinners are available throughout the week, and for $1 per day, there is unlimited coffee, tea and drinking water provided! Other activities on site include movie nights in our outdoor theater, Spanish classes in a private or group setting, a bamboo yoga studio with 10+ movement classes per week and our in house surf instructor to help you explore the waves!
Located in an area called ‘La Punta’, we are a 5 minute walk north on the beach from Montanita town. The hotel is situated in front of the famous surf break and is super chill, and quiet.
Accommodations are rooms with a double, queen bed or king bed or a 4 bed dorm room. All have private bathrooms, with hot water, wi fi and include a different, delicious breakfast each morning! The rooms share balconies with hammocks, and all face our courtyard.
Hostal Casa del Sol Policies and Conditions.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Method of payment accepted: cash or credit cards (there is a 2.9% fee)
Reception: 09:00- 22:00
Children 5 years old and under staying free, 10 years old and under 1/2 price.
Pets are allowed. Please note we have 2 dogs and 2 cats. We are not responsible if our animals to not get along and there is a problem. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>