Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostal Chorro De Quevedo is in the center of the city of Bogota, in the neighborhood of La Candelaria, historic center, very close to trasmilenio stations, the closest to two cudras away, public transport, such as taxis and buses . That very close to places of interest such as, Monserrate, Bolivar Square, Journalists Square, museums, Quevedo Jet Square, among others.
In the hostel we offer different types of rooms, from single or double rooms with cable TV service if the client wishes. Our rooms have private bathroom service as well as WiFi, hot water and toiletries. Additional to this and without any cost, luggage storage, kitchen, dining room, a nice terrace in which you can see the eastern hills of the city.
Hostal Chorro Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 19% for Colombians. Foreigners are exempt from taxes.
Breakfast not included - 4.000 COP per person per day.
Reception open 24/7.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>