Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You also have the possibility to do BBQ during our fresh and peaceful evenings in our courtyard. To share beautiful moments we have a fireplace where you can play music. We want you to have the best experience here, in San Pedro de Atacama, so we offer you comfort rooms with all services you need : full equipped kitchen with commune room, electric fan (in private rooms) and spacious bathrooms with lockers and service of laundry.
We have three private rooms for four people and a matrimonial room for two people with private bathroom each. Then we have share bedrooms with share bathrooms. As we are in a natural and unique place, we take care of what nature brings us and we try to preserve it. We recycle dishes and we re use in a eco friendly way. In this way we preserve natural environment.
Cruz Hostal combined comfort and calm but it is also about sharing and meeting backpackers from all over the world. We have 24 hr reception desk, free WiFi, exclusive tours (to learn about traditions and culture of Lucan Antay community through ecotourism, ancestral tourism and ethnology tourism). We offer you the possibility to do sand-board, explore lagoons and hot springs, excursions to the Salara d’Uyuni
Hostal Cruz de Atacama Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Breakfast not included - 3000 CLP per person per day.
No pets ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>