Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
With one weeks notice, we will normally not charge for a reduction in numbers. However your HostelWorld deposit is normally lost. We will accomodate larger numbers than your reservation to the best of our ability.
The larger the group, the more advance notice we need to ensure availabllity.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have four private rooms, two with private bath, and two with shared bath. Our two upstairs private rooms have balconies. We have six very economical shared dorm rooms. Four are large with four bunk beds in each room, and two are smaller with 2 bunk beds in each room. The dorm rooms all share four completely new bathrooms, all with hot water. All of our rooms are named after the volcanos of El Salvador. All guests have the use of our public facilities including the fully equipped kitchen (dishes, pots and pans, refrigerator, stove with oven etc), living room with acoustic piano, guitar, smart cable TV, DVD player with movies, stereo system, informal living area around the internal patio, rear garden, and roof terrace with a view of the San Salvador Volcano. Local bus #4 connects the two principal local bus terminals Occidente and Oriente and stops directly i front of our entry. We have garage parking for 2 vehicles, and off street parking for 3 more. Breakfast and Laundry service are available.
We are in a safe and convenient location 1.5 kilometres west of the Centro Historico, across from the Gimnasio Nacional and 5 blocks from Estadio Magico Gonzalez. Both venues host local sports and international concerts. There is a bus stop right at our front door, and many low cost eating places are within easy walking distance. The Centro Historico is a 20 minute walk. We are less than an hour from the beach and surfing, 30 minutes up to the cool San Salvador Volcano, 1 hour to Lago de Coatepeque (one of the most beautiful crater lakes in the world), 1 hour to the beautiful colonial town of Suchitoto or the cool highland coffee region of the Ruta de las Flores. San Salvador has wonderful restaurants with food from all over the world and great nightlife. It also has some surprisingly good museums of art, history and culture. Our neighbourhood of Colonia Flor Blanca was for many years the finest residential area in the capital and is filled with magnificent historic mansions. Today the area is a more bohemian place and most of the larger historic mansions have been re-purposed as cultural offices, NGOs and businesses.
Hostal Cumbres del Volcan Flor Blanca Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 07:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 16:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Payments with credit card have extra cost of 5%. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>