Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The place was the typical family house in Cali. It is attended by its owner, one of the 15 sisters of a large family. It is for that reason that it gives a good vibe and achieves the mix of attention and warmth. In this hostel you not only stay, you will be part of the "Encuentro" family. Once you understand that concept, you will not want to leave.
At Hostal Encuentro,the terraces in the middle of the house give us an incredible view of the “Cerro de las Tres Cruces”, emblem of the city and give us the privilege of the breeze in the evenings. You can also take some salsa lessons here enjoying the view or just chill with other guests.The identity of our house is build up special details all over the house, full of colors and creativity designed by us, to make this a peaceful place with lots of tranquility.
Hostal Encuentro is part of one of the most traditional neighborhoods in Cali: San Antonio a privileged strategic location surrounded by hotels, restaurants, bars, clubs, cafes, parks and attractions, also easily accessible by public transport. It’s close to all the touristic part of Cali such us El Gato del Rio, La Ermita church, River Boulevard, El Peñon, downtown and museums.
We have 5 rooms for a total of 26 guests:
•Two private rooms, each of them with two double beds, fan, towels and wardrope.
•Three spacious rooms, the red with 6 single beds, the purple with 8 single beds and the yellow with 4 single beds and two bunk beds. All of them includes lockers, towels, fan and wifi.
We have a friend club that offers us its facilities, including its two swimming pools and place to enjoy the outdoors.
Hostal Encuentro's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Reception available 24 hours. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>