Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You have 10 days previous your arrival to cancel. If you dont do it on time, we will charge the total for the first night.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We do not accept pets, alcohol and absolutely prohibited to smoke inside the rooms only in the terrace. (fee will be charge ACT 78-2008)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Our room have single beds and some have bunkbeds, this is for your knowlage that some people might stay in the top bed.
Also if the group want some meals, we want you to let us know previous arrival, and also if you have special diet.
The rooms are in 2nd and 3rd floor and we dont have elevator, just stairs.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
GuateFriends is a perfect example of traditional Guatemalan ambiance coupled with modern Guatemala style, excellent foods and unparalleled customer service. Our Bed and Breakfast is family owned and located in one of the safest areas of Guatemala City.
Our rooms are comfortable and welcoming. We offer four options according to your personal preferences: single, double, triple, and shared rooms. While our guest, your stay will include the comforts of home with hot water (we always have hot water!!!), personal towels and linens changed daily.
We also provide Lunch and dinner which is unheard of at B&B's/hostels in Guatemala. Breakfast is included and is provided from 7AM - 10AM. organic coffee are served throughout the day.
GuateFriend's also gives travel advice and can book reservations for travel for our guests, and cell phone rentals while you travel throughout Guatemala.
Free and unlimited wireless or PC internet.
We also work only with INGUAT (Guatemala's National Tourism Bureau) approved private tour companies that will pick you up from GuateFriends B&B and bring you back when the tour is over. (Some of the tours include day excursions to the volcanoes, and the cities of Panajachel, San Pedro, La Antigua, and Chichicastenango. Tours are also available to the Mayan Ruins at Tikal, Peten, Coban, Quetzaltenango, Monterrico, Retaluleu and many other exciting destinations.)
GuateFriends Bed & Breakfast traditional style and friendship promises to make you a part of the Guatemalan family and invites you to stay with us anytime you visit our great country.
By booking with hostelworld.com, you acknowledge that you and/or all those in your party fully understand and accept the terms of their policy and our policies contained.
We accept visa, master card, american express, diners club international, jcb, us dollars, & quetzales (guatemala currency).
Travel to Guatemala City with our B&B packages:
Our rates include:
Free transfer to and from La Aurora International Airport
Laundry Service (In-House)
Economic Taxi service (In-House)
Private Taxi service (In-House)
Shuttle Service Every Day & Tours (In-House)
Private Tours (In-House)
Tax Not included ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>