Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We will charge the 1 night in case of cancelling with less than 5 days prior to arrival for large groups.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At Hostal Inn you can meet other like minded people traveling or just chill with your traveling group on our common area which has a large TV to watch sporting events, movies, tv series, etc. If you need to work while on vacation we offer free Wi-Fi for all our guests and a place where you can work comfortably. Our staff will gladly help you find the best spots in Ensenada and give you the best tips to enjoy everything the city has to offer.
We offer very comfortable bunk beds with fresh linens which we switch every 3 days for people staying longer time, our hotel decoration is very colorful following the concept of Ensenada being a very active and lively city!
Hostal Inn Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours 7:00 to 21:00.
We don't accept minors in shared bedrooms, if any minors are staying with a group, they need to book the entire room for that group. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>