Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are at your service to provide all your needs and travel information.
Set around shady, tree filled terraces with hammocks and ocean view, we offer dorms, private rooms with bathroom and 2sd floor apartment with en-suite, equipped kitchen and TV cable for those who are looking for something more comfortable.
The restaurant and snack bar from our french chef Dominique are gaining well deserved praise as well...
- Tourist Information
- Booking Hostels
- Bus tickets direct to Cartagena
- Internet service
- Free WiFi
- Guest kitchen (7:00 am to 10:00 pm)
- BREAKFASTS, SNACK BAR, RESTAURANT
- 42' Plasma TV
- CableTV and NETFLIX
- Individual security lockers
- Luggage Storage
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before arrival
Check In: 1:00 pm
Check Out: 12:00 noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash (Pesos Colombianos) or credit card
Taxes are included (Not taxes until january 2022) ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>