Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The client has to pay 50% of the total reservation and the other 50% upon arrival, If you cancel or do not show up the client will lose 50% of the total reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
30 days in advance to cancel the reservation for free.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here we show you a little about the momposina costeña culture and if you like to dance, we do dance classes for free, tradition, culture and art, for our visitors.
A loving and friendly family in a special place for backpackers are located at 10 N Street 1-65 Callejon de la Cruz de los Heroes emblematic place of Mompos just 100 meters from the river, where you can enjoy the best sunrises and sunsets in company from a coffee made at home, beer or the special mojitos. We are in a privileged area where only Colombians live and it is quiet there are no tourists or vendors and it is perfect to know the culture of Mompox, we have zonza de Campig and hammocks in the huge patio, the Santa Bárbara church an emblem of our Mompos is at 4 blocks very close.
We offer first class facilities and impeccable cleanliness within an open and cozy hospitality environment maintaining low-cost prices. we have 5 rooms, 4 private and 1 shared for 6 people, it is a small hostel but very cozy so that all people can enjoy meeting and making friends together to explore Santa Cruz de Mompox.
We have Tours by the Magdalena River with a discount of 10% for those who stay in our house and Free Massage of 1 Hour, we provide a free map of the city. Whatsap +573106522788 +573204064530
Hostel the Mompox traveler's house, your home away from home
Hostal La Casa del Viajero Mompox Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - Occupancy tax 1.00 USD per room per night
Breakfast not included - 7.000 COP per person per day.
24 hours Reception.
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>