Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are in the heart of Havana, in one of the most central and busy areas of the city, very close to Havana's boardwalk and other iconic sites in the center of the capital such as Paseo del Prado, the National Capitol, Museum of the Revolution and the Palace of Fine Arts.
The accommodation features a 5 rooms, including 3 private or family and 2 for groups of up to 6 people, each with private bathroom, a large lounge, excellent lighting, WiFi, 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and luggage storage for guests.
Hostal La Lupita Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 09.00 to 00.00
Check out before 14.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included (4 or 5 cuc)
24 hours reception.
No special conditions
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>