Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostal La Mora is located in the Cathedral quarter, Hostal La Mora is only 70 meters from the Pedestrian Obispo full of shopping, tourist and museums for all tastes and very close to important centers of Havana such as the Palace of Fine Arts, the Castle of La Punta, Castillo de la Fuerza, Paseo del Prado or the traditional Malecón Habanero, Plaza de San Francisco de Asís, Ron Museum, El Floridita 'the cradle of the daiquiri', the Bodeguita del Medio and Casa del Chocolate among other options.
The Hostal La Mora, maintains the reception of its customers 24 hours, offering a welcome drink to all, presenting at your disposal two air-conditioned rooms, with private bathroom and hot water 24 hours, TV, DVD, telephone, refrigerator, table with chairs, closet, etc. and lingerie, toiletries, towels, electric power 11-0-220 volt included in each. The Room #1 has a double bed and three personal beds and Room #2 has a double bed and two personal beds.
Hostal La Mora Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 09:00
Check out before 13:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 4 EUR per person per day.
Reception opened 24/7.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>