Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Hostal Los Lagos will charge 10% if a cancelation is recieved 02 week prior to arrival of the group.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostal Los Lagos is situated very close to the Arts and Crafts Market, where you can purchase all sorts of native handicrafts and souvenirs. The business, restaurant and night club district Zona Viva, is located only 15 minutes away. There you can experience the commercial, gastronomic and night life in Guatemala city.
You will enjoy staying in our large and airy rooms with balcony. We offer private rooms with bathroom or shared bedrooms/bathrooms, all with new comfortable single or double beds. Linen and towels included.
Our friendly staff will help you make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, starting your day with a FREE Breakfast (7:00 to 09:00 AM): beans, egss, bred and our famous Guatemalan coffee, and this is just the beginning.
Other amenities and services at your disposal:
Free shuttle service from 04:00 to 11:00 hrs. Hostel - International Airport and International Airport - Hostel until 21:00 hrs. After 21 hrs. have a cost Q.50.00. ( If possible please e-mail your arrival date and flight number in advance.)
All bathrooms with hot water.
Drinking water all day at no extra cost.
Hair dryer and iron provided upon request.
Our staff will be happy to assist you.
!!!! PLEASE NOTE: RATES NO INCLUDED GUATEMALA TAXES !!!! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>