Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Este casa es tu casa.
Since we began to restore these old world buildings four years ago, our goal has been to create a relaxed living environment for travelers who wish to feel at home during their stay in the port city of Valparaiso.
All of our accommodations are individual private rooms with either single or double beds with lock and key for your added privacy and security. You will not find any dorm rooms with wall to wall bunk beds in this property. There are plenty of new clean bathrooms so as not to worry about getting 'put on hold.'
The fully equipped kitchens have everything you need to prepare meals for yourself or for large groups, which is always encouraged. Washing machine for free.
Each rooftop terrace has a bar-b-que grill, tables and chairs for that peaceful breakfast overlooking the ocean, or for small evening gatherings accompanied by the lights of the city.
To accommodate many international travelers and students, we can speak English, Spanish, French, but only understand ein bisschen Deutsch.
Free services included are: wifi, cable t.v., laundry facilities, hot water 24/7, towels, linens, and general information to help you with your travels.
Cerro Mariposas is considered the Geographic center of Valparaiso and we are located directly next to the historic Ascensor Mariposas and only a ten minute walk to the house and museum of Pablo Neruda, La Sebastiana, and about 5 to 15 minutes to nearly all the other points of interest the city has to offer.
Hasta la vista.
check in: anytime
check out: 12:00
breakfast not included
credit cards not accepted
+9 pax group bookings not accepted ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>