Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostal Mirakuru Gran Familia is part of the cultural patrimony of the city due to the neoclassical facade with which counts, its interior it is decorated to the modern style. It offers a terrace from you to see the History Center of the City, the mountain and the beach.
It is located in downtown, only 1 block from the “Céspedes” Park and of the Iberostar Grand Hotel, and 5 minutes of the historical center of the city where you will be able to enjoy the attractiveness of this, and 12 kilometres of Ancón Beach very visit for the tourists. Around there you will find the tourism Information center (INFOTUR). The house have a Financial International Bank (BFI) and a Change House (CADECA). One block away you can find “Bar Floridita” of Habana, where you enjoy traditional swigs of our country.
We offer two rooms with independent bathroom and they come with cold and hot water the 24 hours of the day. It has an interior terrace from where you can appreciate a view of the city while take traditional drinks from our country like “Mojito”, “Cuba Libre” and “Canchánchara”; refrigerator and a living room, they be a part of the outside door, reason for necessary quiet to sleep and rest.
Hostal Mirakuru Gran Familia's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from anytime - we still advice guests to contact the property before arrival.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 CUC per person per day.
24/7 Reception ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>