Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is an ideal place for single travelers or couples looking for security, tranquility and comfort.
We have solar panels for electricity generation, solar heater as well as a culture of water care and waste recycling.
All our rooms are private (some with full bathroom inside). All rooms have standard size orthopedic mattresses and pillows for a good rest. All rooms come with bed linens, blankets and towels for use during your stay. There is an additional charge for extra blankets or towels.
We have a central patio where the coffee area is located where we offer free tea, coffee beans, instant coffee, snacks and a glass of mezcal as a courtesy. We have medicines as well as amenities for shared use.
The hostel has a TV-reading room, tables in the corridors, and a cozy outdoor terrace to contemplate the view of the city in the mornings or evenings. We also have a quick food preparation area where there is a refrigerator, microwave oven and some cooking utensils for serving food. There is NO KITCHEN for guests.
Book lending and book exchange is available.
Just two blocks away is the Merced Market where you can buy fresh food at a local store price.
Breakfast is included in the standard rate and is served from 8:00 am to 10:00 am.
Breakfast is NOT INCLUDED in the non-refundable rate.
High speed internet is available throughout the building free of charge during your stay. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>