Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please advise at least one week prior arrival since a group booking means to block great part of our inventory. We will request 50% deposit of one night.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Location is pretty convenient, you can be very fast in main shopping malls, Parque Metropolitano and even the city zoo. The hostel is surrounded by many restaurants and bars. San Jerónimo is a good neighbourhood that is growing in services to offer due to their good location to many things.
Hostal San Jemo offers comfortable and spacious dorms for 6 and 10 people. Perfect accommodations for a great and pleasant stay in the city at a reasonable price.
Hostal San Jemo policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 5 pm until 10pm (early check available from 8am to 12pm).
Check-out time is 11 am.
Please advise your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Taxes NOT included. 18% 16% (VAT) and 2% (accommodation Tax)
No 24-hour reception. 8am to 12pm and from 5pm to 10pm.
Non smoking rooms.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
No pets are allowed at this property. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>