Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30% of total booking
Additional Terms and Conditions
100 euro deposit,
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There is a restaurant and bar, and the hotel is connected through an internal door to the adjoining Rose & Crown Bar, where Saturno guests receive a discount. Various bars, restaurants and shops are within a 5-minute walk.
The Saturno offers a bicycle rental service and is located about a 20-minute walk from the pretty fishing port of Cala Bona. The historic town of Son Servera is a 10-minute drive away.
There is free public parking near the hotel and Palma airport. It is 67 km away.
Our clients say that this part of Cala Millor is their favorite, according to independent comments
Combined with its great location only minutes to a host of activities in the Town to keep you occupied in the evening along with some of the finest restaurants in the area.
Most of the bars in the area offer night-time entertainment.
Nearby attractions include mini golf badia mini train, glass bottom boats safari zoo caves and many more.
Many activities are also available such as cycle hire quad bikes, horse riding, great golf courses, and a range of sporting/water activities.
Check in 12.00
Check out 10.00
Credit card facilities
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>