Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In order to keep this promise of delivering guest satisfaction, we are committed to continuous improvement in our processes and training and to seeking talented and passionate people who are hospitable and professional.
We are also committed to social responsibility and our environment (see below).
Check-in time 14 pm
Check out time 12 pm
Reception open 24 hrs
We accept cash and credit cards (Mastercard, American Express and Visa only) on arrival.
Cancellation Policy 1 day before arrival.
Taxes are included.
The following are ALL strictly prohibited: smoking in the rooms, introducing food and drinks to the rooms (we have a roof Terrace where our guests can gladly eat and drink), washing clothing in the room and the use of illegal drugs in the premises.
Computers at the reception
A/C and fans in all the rooms
24 hr Check-in
Private showers and sinks in all rooms
Personal lockers in all dorm rooms
Some of our green initiatives:
Solar water heaters
Efficient water saving showers, toilets and washers
Energy Star appliances
Eco-friendly cleaning products
Mexican made products ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>