Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are near the 'Carlos III' Shopping Center, the Institute of Linguistics, the Grand Lodge of Cuba, restaurants and private bars. We have a few blocks to the romantic Malecón Habanero, the Habana Music House, the Hammel Alley, the Rumba Palace, tour bus tours and other facilities. Most points in Old Havana, Centro Habana and Vedado can be traversed on foot and in complete safety if you have energy and are inclined to exercise.
We offer 5 different rooms (for couples or families) of great comfort and elegance, with harmonious and warm colors that each offer amenities such as TV, refrigerator, split, private bathroom with hot water 24 hours and includes a towel, lingerie and toiletries.
Hostal Villa Migdalia Policies & conditions:
Check in from 08:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5 CUC per person per day.
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>