Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostal Yungay is placed close to metro station Santa Ana (L2 and L5). We are in one of the most traditional neighborhoods of Santiago, “Barrio Brasil” (Brazil Neighborhood). In addition, we are near to some of the best landmarks of the city such as Museum of Memory and Human Rights, National Museum of Natural History and the National Library of Santiago.
We have two shared rooms with two bunk beds in the first level and two single beds in the second. There is three private rooms with one double bed in first level and two single beds in the second level, this type of room is up to 3-4 guests, very good for groups. Bathroom included. Finally, we have one private room with one bunk bed and one single bed in the first level and one double bed in the second level, with bathroom included. This is perfect for families.
Hostal Yungay Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Breakfast payed at property.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>