Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
En caso de grupos
Cambios o cancelaciones es necesario hacerlos con un mínimo de 8 días antes a la fecha de llegada.
De lo contrario se aplicara cargo de la 1ra Noche como NO SHOW
En caso de No show se cobrara la 1ra Noche.
In case of groups
Changes or cancellations must be made at least 8 days before the arrival date.
Otherwise, a charge of the 1st Night will be applied as NO SHOW
In case of no show, the 1st night will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are in a point of easy access to the different points of interest in the city. such as Expo Guadalajara, Historic Center Tonala, Tlaquepaque, Tequila and different shopping centers, such as La Gran Plaza, Plaza del Sol, Anadares.
Hostalia Hotel Expo & Business Class has 89 comfortable rooms, all equipped with air conditioning, private bathroom, flat screen, room service.
We are a 4 star hotel in the Expo Zone, we offer the modern executive and the family guest excellence in service and competitive rates to make your stay in Guadalajara a successful and pleasant experience.
Hostalia Hotel Expo & Business Class Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19 % ( 16% VAT + 3% ISH)
Breakfast not included.
24 Hours Reception.
No pets allowed.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Rooms for up to 4 people. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>