Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hostel 20 Bordeaux is located in Chartrons, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum and Contemporary Art Museum. Place des Quinconces and Maison du Vin de Bordeaux are also within 2 km. The location is perfect for those who want to discover the richness of the city.
The property offers a dorm and a private room. Rooms have shared bathroom. For your comfort, all rooms are cleaned every day between 11 am and 4 pm.
Hostel 20 policies & conditions:
Check-in time from2 pm to 8 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
We will pre authorize your credit card before arrival according to the cancellation policy.
Authorization means that we ask the credit card company to block an amount on your credit card (normally equal to the first night).
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 0.80 euros per person per night.
Check-in time possible until 8 pm.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 pm please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
No pets are allowed at this property.
We do not accept online group bookings of 6+ guests, you must contact us directly before making the booking.
Not suitable for children. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>