Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel 47 is located in the heart of Batumi surrounded by parks, shops, popular cafes and restaurants, and a pool and billiard hall. The city's biggest attractions are located within walking distance: Batumi Boulevard (5 min.), Town Square (4 min.), Piazza (10 min.), 6 May Park (4 min.), Dolphinarium (10 min.). Getting around Batumi by foot is very easy. Bicycle rentals are available nearby. Minivans and buses travel on parallel streets.
Hostel 47 offers three shared accommodations: one room with 5 bunk beds and accommodates 10 people and two rooms have 3 bunk beds for 6 guests respectively. Each guest has a private locker, a bedside power socket and an individual light. Guests are welcome to enjoy a cup of coffee in our floral back-yard or play board games, listen to music and relax in the underground lounge. The communal kitchen is open to all and provides coffee and tea making facilities, a big fridge, microwave, stove and all cutlery. The kitchen has a dining table and bar set up. There are two shared bathrooms and a restroom for all the guests. Each bathroom is equipped with a toilet, hot shower, and hair dryer. Hostel 47 also boasts a quiet back yard with beautiful subtropical plants and seating areas.
Hostel 47 Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception.
Customers younger than under 18 should be accompanied by adults.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>