Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Living area with cable TV, kitchen and dining area for sole use of the guests. Free Wi-Fi throughout. Roof terrace for sunbathing and relaxation. Suitable for families with children Lift to all floors.
All dorms have en suite shower rooms. All beds have a reading light and locker. All rooms have fans air conditioning is an extra. Rooms are cleaned daily.
Hostel 94 is located 50 meters off the Sliema seafront and beaches. Close to Malta's favorite restaurants and night spots. Within walking distance from Malta's top night spot offering bars restaurants and night clubs . A short walk to the Sliema shopping centre . Top residential area Central and Very quite and central location.
Hostel 94 Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00. All arrivals after 13:00 have to inform us by email or sms so as to send arrival details.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - 7.00%
Eco tax of 0.50 Euros per person/day( up to a maximum of 10 nights- 5 euros) is not included and has to be paid to the property upon arrival.
Reception is open daily till 18.00
Roof Garden open till 23:00.
Please bear in mind that if a property cannot pre authorise your card for any reason, they will email you to ask you for further details. Should they not receive a response from you within 48 Hours they would be then entitled to cancel your reservation due to insufficient card details
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>