Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1 or more months before the arrival, no charges
Less than 1 month prior the arrival will be charged 50% of total reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We will only accept group reservation if full credit card details are provided and payment is made 4 weeks before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Dear future guests!
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we created strict sanitary rules and procedures. If you planning to book our hostel, you have to following strict quarantine rules. This means you can go out of the hostel to supermarkets, farmacies or in emergency cases. Any other activities are forbidden.
These rules and procedures we created to provide a save home away from home for you and all others.
Hostel Alice & Padoca Vegan is a hidden oasis in São Paulo where you feel like at your "grandma`s house". Two cozy houses, a chilled and clean hostel with a delicious vegan bakery and a nice backyard. You will meet a staff which seems to be a real family - The Alice Family that makes you feel like home.
We have different dorms (8, 6 and 4 beds and 6 bed female), a private room (2 persons) and our family room (4 persons, double and bunk bed). Our well equipped kitchen you can use to prepare your breakfast and cook whatever you want. And after sightseeing, you can chill in our spacious backyard or participate in the daily activities like yoga, meditation and movie, N64 Mario Kart, pasta or caipirinha-night (we can show you how to make caipirinha!)
Our vegan bakery Padoca Vegan is known for its breads, sweets and snacks in São Paulo (opend from Wednesday to Sunday). You wake up with the smell of fresh brewed coffee and can have breakfast and lunch for a cheap price. Or just try one of the other delicious food (sandwiches, cookies, donuts, etc.) and have some coffee - an unique experience 🥖 🍪 🍩 🍰 🧁 ☕ 😍
Hostel Alice is strategically located in one of the best, most incredible, colorful, bohemian and safe neighborhoods of São Paulo: Vila Madalena. You're gonna find culture, graffiti alleys, restaurants, bars and clubs every corner you turn. With the subway station nearby (3 min walk), you have also easy access to all other tourist attractions. We give you recommendations so that you can have an authentic experience and feel the real vibe of São Paulo. In case you want to know more just ask - we show you around and love to go out!
It is the ideal place for those seeking for a chilled place to stay and, at the same time, want to have easy access to the rich cultural and night life of São Paulo. See you soon! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>