Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
To make your accommodation even more comfortable there is a check-room on the ground floor perfectly fitting in for the ski equipment storing. As a special compliment for Hostel guests we provide free parking on the ski resort Gora Sobolinaya territory (guest card is to be presented). Free parking on the Hostel site is also provided only for guests. The main advantage of staying at the hostel is 300 rubles discount for a full day skipass (Gora Sobolinaya ski resort). It is also an entertainment program provided for Hostel BaikalSKI guests.
The hostel is very centrally located in the heart of the Baikalsk city, 5 minutes’ walk (450 m) from the Baikal, the most amazing and the purest lake in the world. The Baikal ski resort Gora Sobolinaya is situated only 10 minutes’ drive from the hostel. There are Shuttle buses to the resort which stop at the Central square (right near the Hostel).
BaikalSKI Hostel provides 2 types of accommodation: Hostel type rooms with bunk beds and family rooms. On the ground and first floors there are 3 comfortable saloons, consisting of sitting zone with TVsets, sofas, free Wi-Fi, and dining zone with all necessary housewares (equipped with cook stove, microwave oven, kettles, fridge).
Hostel BaikalSKI Poicies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>