Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You can find here friendly and well-informed staff ready to help you with any question, large comfortable beds for a good rest after an exhausting day at the Falls and also a lively bar with laid-back atmosphere where you can enjoy a cold beer.
Our hostel already has a 10-year tradition of providing just the best service ;)
Whether you are looking for privacy or a spacious dorm, we offer private double rooms, 4-bed or 14-bed dormitories. Each room is equipped with air-conditioning/heat, lockers and universal sockets.
Our hostel is located in one of the best neighbourhoods of the city, just 2 blocks from the bus terminal and a walking distance to various supermarkets, bars and restaurants.
•Payments are done at the check-in. You can pay by card, or in cash - we accept Argentine peso, US dollar, Brazilian Real and Euro.
•Our accomodation rate does not include the ECO Tourism Tax (ARS$50/per person per stay). This tax will be charged at the check-in.
•CANCELLATION policy: This property has a 2-day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
•Check-in 15:00 / check-out 11:00
•Children under 18 are not allowed at the hostel.
•We do not have a communal kitchen for our guests. If you want to store some food in a fridge, ask our staff.
•It is not allowed to bring alcoholic beverages from outside.
•If you arrive before check-in time it is possible to leave your luggage in our lockers. After check-out time you can stay in the hostel and we can keep your stuff in our lockers.
•If you arrive after 11pm please let us know.
•In case of early check-out (before 7am), please settle your bill the night before.
- Air Conditioning
• Our accomodation rate does not include the ECO Tourism Tax (ARS$50/per person per stay). This tax will be charged at the check-in.
• CANCELLATION policy: This property has a 2-day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
• Check-in 15:00 / check-out 11:00
• Children under 18 are not allowed at the hostel.
• We do not have a communal kitchen for our guests. If you want to store some food in a fridge, ask our staff.
• It is not allowed to bring alcoholic beverages from outside.
• If you arrive before check-in time it is possible to leave your luggage in our lockers. After check-out time you can stay in the hostel and we can keep your stuff in our lockers.
• If you arrive after 11pm please let us know.
• In case of early check-out (before 7am), please settle your bill the night before.
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>