Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our staff are traveller experinced, able to get all the information you need to enjoy the best Iguassu and help you to organize your trip, booking bus tickets, hostels and tour for you - from machu pichu trails to how to get to the falls we will help you to enjoy and get the best at easiest way.
Get everything you expect from the best Hostel in Iguassu!
Choose one of our packages on the Bambu Hostels website (www.bambuhostels.com) and save a lot of money on attractions in Iguassu, including Brazilian and Argentinean Falls, Boat trip, Itaipu Dam, Bird Park and others.
We are located at a convenient spot downtown, only 25 minutes from the Iguassu Falls, walk distance from the main avenue which has the best pubs, restaurants and nightlife of Iguassu. We have several partners in Iguassu, such as bars, pubs and restaurants and our guests pay less for the attractions in the city.
Staying in Hostel Bambu Iguassu Falls you get a discount in our partners hostels around Brazil
Elected as the Nº 1 hostel in Brazil by Hostelworld customers, more than a thousand reviews speak for itself.
Here you are going to feel at home, it´s a great place! Clean, safe and with the all the facilities you need and wish.
The hostel´s staff is friendly, reliable, helpful and speak Portuguese, English, Spanish and French. It's a place with great atmosphere, where you will always get in contact with people from around the world.
Remember: Book your bed through the Hostelworld Website to get these Promotional Prices!
It's All About People. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第１, 国 Brazil
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>