Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Riad Baraka is one of Chefchaouen's oldest Riad's and is centrally located. The Riad has been renovated into a comfortable, stylish guesthouse with modern facilities and services - from fibre optic Wi-Fi to bedside USB plugs. A gourmet breakfast with vegan/gluten free options is available.
To ensure that you get the most out of your stay, we offer assistance in English, French, Spanish, and Arabic. Whether your itinerary includes a visit to God's Bridge, the Akchour waterfalls. or you just want to learn more about Chefchaouen's curious history, we are here to help.
Enjoy Chefchaouen's (if not Morocco's) best roof terrace, split over two levels. The terrace includes a shaded dining area, outfitted for every season, a chill-out television room, a hammock deck, kitchen/BBQ with 360° panoramic views of the old medina and the national park.
Baraka offers seven rooms, fibre optic Wi-Fi, locks/lockers, towels, and heating.
Payment upon checkout by cash (Moroccan Dirhams).
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
late night arrivals advanced warning please.
Reception 8:00 am until 00:00/midnight.
Check in from 13:00
Check out 11.00
dogs are allowed but with advanced warning please.
Breakfast available. Tourist taxes are included.
In accordance with Moroccan law, nationals from Muslim countries cannot stay in the same room as the opposite sex. Additionally, marriage papers are required for nationals from Muslim countries to stay in private rooms with someone of the opposite sex. No exceptions. Please contact us with any questions regarding this policy. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>