Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Number of people and room nights can not be changed and shall not be refunded.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The advance deposit to be paid to confirm the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a vegetarian buffet breakfast. The breakfast served has local Indian dish, bread, preserves, fresh fruits and egg preparation, tea and coffee. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide guidance on what to do in the area and you may leave the luggage in luggage area.
The facilities at the hostel are : Internet WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge. Parking is available. Pets are not allowed. There is Shared lounge/TV area for two rooms and the there is shared kitchen with a refrigerator. The Hostel is located near Super Market Dmart Chandivali for any groceries. There are family rooms with Lift access on higher floors. Newspapers is free in the lobby lounge area and there is daily cleaning services. Bed Linen, towels and toiletries are provided. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>