Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Предоплата размещения группы,минимум 1 сутки.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Bolshoj Kazachij is located in Saint Petersburg, 1.7 km from the Faberge Museum. The hostel is located about 2 km from St. Isaac's Cathedral and 2.3 km from St. Nicholas Naval Cathedral. The hostel is located in the Admiralteysky district, 2.4 km from the State Russian Museum. Palace Square and the Hermitage Museum are 2.8 km away. Opposite the hostel there is a museum Raznochny Petersburg and the house-museum of V. I. Lenin. Guests of the Hostel Big Cossack can at any time enjoy boat trips on boats and river trams (whose pier is 50 meters from the hostel), take walks around the historical places of our city, have a good time in numerous cafes and restaurants. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide information about the region.
Hostel Bolshoj Kazachij offers dorms and private rooms to the guests. All the rooms in the hostel are equipped with TV, writing desk, mirror, clothes hangers. All the dorms have individual lockers. There is free Wi-Fi. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.
Hostel Bolshoj Kazachij Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 200 RUB per person per day.
24 hours reception.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>