Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer budget accommodation in private double-bed, twin-bed, 3-bed and 4-bed rooms as well as shared 4-bed dormitory rooms. Whole building is a non-smoking environment, but many of our rooms also have a balcony. All floors have shared bathrooms. Every floor has its own shared kitchen and lets you make new friends and experience foreign cultures and cousines. The building has an elevator as well as a free luggage storage and a place to lock your bikes. If you do not feel like cooking, breakfast can be ordered for additional 2.50 euro. Whole building is covered with WiFi internet. Dorm rooms include safety lockers. The reception is open 24/7 to your convenience and our friendly reception staff will be happy to help you in any situation. If you do not feel like going to the town, you can relax and socialize with new friends in one of our common areas.
Hostel Bratislava by Freddie Policies, Conditions & Important Information:
Reception opening hours, check-in & check-out:
- feel free to arrive any time it suits you, the reception is open 24/7
- check-in from 14:00 (in case of earlier arrival you can store your luggage in our luggage rooms)
- check-out until 10:00 (later check-out possible after requesting it at the reception)
Luggage and bicycle storage:
- luggage storage and bicycle storage available free of charge
- free public parking is available in the street around our building, the number of parking slots is limited by town
- garage car or motorcycle parking is not possible
- breakfast can be ordered for 2.50 euro per person per day (not included in room price)
Room price, payments, reservation changes and cancellation policy:
- price of the reservation is to be paid at check-in
- we accept both cash (euro) and bank card payments
- please be sure to bring a valid passport or another personal ID card - guests with no ID cannot be accommodated
- in case of any changes in your reservation, please inform us as soon as possible so we can arrange them to your satisfaction
- reservations can be changed or canceled until 12:00 of the day before the day of the check-in - all later changes may be charged by the price of the first night of the reservation
- the room price includes bed linen
- the room price does not include city recreation tax of 1.65 euro per person per night - the tax does not need to be paid by students under 26 with valid student IDs (please bring your student IDs with you), children under 18 and guests over 70
- room prices do not include towels - towels can be rented at the reception for deposit
- hairdryer can be rented at the reception for deposit
Dormitory keys and safety lockers:
- each bed in every shared dormitory room has a locker for a padlock
- guests can bring their own padlocks or they can rent padlocks at the reception for deposit
- guests with reservation in shared dormitory rooms need to pay deposit for the keys - deposits are returned back at check-out when keys are returned
- guests can use equipped kitchenettes on each floor
Bathrooms and toilets:
- rooms do not include private bathrooms - bathrooms and toilets are shared for each floor ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>