Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel features air-conditioned rooms, a shared lounge, a 24-hour reception, a fully equipped shared kitchen and free Wi-Fi. All rooms have a work area with a desk and personal lockers for clothes/luggage. At the 6 Beds female and mixed dorms the guests are able to opt Upper bed places or Bottom bed places, where the price for the Upper bed is lower than for the Bottom bed. Also, our guests an enjoy:
- TV with digital channels in the common area,
- Specially equipped smoking room,
- Children's play area,
- Daily cleaning.
Hostel Bratislavskaya Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 0 days before arrival (for Standard Rate bookings).
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Upon check-in guests are required to pay a deposit in the amount of 500 rubles. It will be refunded at check-out after checking the condition of the property.
Breakfast not included.
Guests with children under 5 years old could be accommodated only in private rooms, therefore, please book a private room.
Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by their guardians.
Smoking is permitted in a dedicated area only.
Pet friendly. Pets are allowed on request. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>