Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We charge the following cancellation fees:
30% when cancelling 7 days before arrival
50% when cancelling 3 days before arrival
100% when cancelling 1-3 days prior to arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in the city center of Bratislava, very close to the main train station (Hlavna stanica) and just short bus ride from the bus station. All the transportation hubs are very near and also the historic center is a short walk away. In the nearby area there are several bars and restaurants and cafes. Grocery store is about 2 mins walk.
Our hostel has several types of rooms including twin, double, 3-bed private rooms and 4,6 and 8 bed dorms. All our spacious rooms are ensuite with big bathrooms.
Our services include free bed linen and towels on request, washer and dryer, free maps and info about the town, and free luggage and bike storage after check-out and before check-in.
Hostel Brickyard's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Breakfast not included.
Taxes not included - city tax 1.70 EUR per person per night.
Students under 26 with valid student ID, youth under 18, disabled and elderly over 70 are excluded from the liability.
24 Hour Reception.
The hostel is a non smoking facility with designated areas on the balconies and in the backyard for smokers.
From groups of five or more guests we collect an additional, fully refundable damage deposit. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>