Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups cancellations must be made 10 days prior to the date of arrival by 7pm.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A 50% deposit must be made upon booking a reservation or the reservation will be incomplete and after 24 hours be cancelled.
Beds requested cannot be adjusted within 10 days of arrival, however you may request additional space.
Bookings must be made 2 weeks prior to guarantee space.
Groups are not guaranteed same room but if its available or if desired room set ups are communicated it is possible.
Rooms range from 14 beds, 8 beds, 6 beds to 4 bed rooms.
Not all maybe available. Please request desired rooms upon booking.
-Check-in time for groups starts at 4pm till 10pm.
-No food or drinks in rooms (except water) may use common areas.
-Uncontrollable drunkenness and/or drugs will be NOT tolerated and will result in immediate termination of group stay with no refund.
-Quiet hours are from 1030pm-9am
-Respect of all staff, fellow guests, rooms, building and hostel rules is required, failure to do so will result in immediate termination of group stay with no refund.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There is frequent local bus from Buffalo to The Falls, round trip fare $4. Take your passport along (and visa if required) so you'll be able to enjoy the Canadian side as well.
Our modern, clean, safe and friendly hostel offers a perfect relaxing homestead. Along with our friendly Buffalonian staff full of local knowledge about shows and things going on in the community, the hostel has as spacious lounges, a fully equipped kitchen, a book exchange, a free store, bicycle loans, laundry facilities, free WiFi, Ping Pong and a little movie room in the basement with Netflix and one of the best collection of VHS Tapes :).
We are located in the heart of Buffalo's Theater District right next door to the Town Ballroom and Buffalo Visitor Center, across from Shea's Performing Arts, as well as down the street from the First Niagara Center and Buffalo-Niagara Conference Center.
The hostel is a short walk from Historic Allentown and the Chippewa Strip where live music and nightlife is ample. A 10 minute walk from the infamous Anchor Bar where Buffalo chicken wings were invented.
As New York's second largest city, Buffalo is known world-wide for its architectural treasures; only Chicago has a larger collection of buildings by America's foremost architects. In addition, renowned father of American landscape architecture Fredrick Law Olmsted who designed Central Park also designed Buffalo's park system where the acclaimed Albright-Knox Art Gallery is home to one of the top modern collections in the world.
Summer and fall find large crowds enjoying Buffalo's waterfront events including bike tours, kayaking, free outdoor concerts, local food truck rodeos and more.
A combination of a big city with small town warmth make Buffalo a relaxing place to spend some time and explore. Indeed, many travelers stay a few days but may stay several days longer than originally planned once they discover the city and its people.
Whether you're coming in town for a concert, conference, a sporting even or just to explore this quiet cool city... we are here for you and open every night till 10:30pm.
Desk hours 8-10:30AM & 4-10:30PM. If you are planning to arrive before 8am, we can suggest places near the hostel where you can enjoy a coffee or breakfast. There is no lockout or curfew for registered guests.
Come stay with us at Hostel Buffalo-Niagara! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第3, 大陸 North America
第１, 大陸 North America
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>