Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation before 2 weeks prior to arrival will not be charged. All after will be charge in the amount of 100 percent for the first night amount (No show).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A newly-renovated, modern designed hostel with full service operating 24/7 allows you to relax and rest as well as to have fun. You can book your staying in specially designed double, triple, quadruple, five, six and eight-bed rooms and private ensuite rooms. Each room has a locker with the key, air condition and Wi-fi access. The whole hostel is a gallery with photographs of a young artists from all over the world.
In Hostel Bureau you also can:
- FREE parking ONLY for PRIVATE ROOMS depending on availability (PLEASE BOOK THE PARKING SPACE BEFORE ARRIVAL)
- surf the Internet, play Foosball, billiard and Playstation or watch channel TV programs in our spacious living room
- order light tasty buffet breakfast, enjoy a cup of coffee and make new friends from all around the world
- cook tasty meals in our fully equipped and modern kitchen for guests
- enjoy and have peaceful rest in our beautiful and spacious rooms with balcony
- enjoy in beautiful view of the Zagreb Cathedral which is one of the main landmarks
- find some interesting books in our book exchange reading corner
- enjoy and have a snack because we have vending machines for coffee, cold drinks and snacks
- print your tickets or documents at the reception
We are not party hostel but we always encourage our guests to meet other travelers and have fun in our spacious common rooms in basement.
Hostel Bureau is also suitable for groups and seminars because we have modern equipped conference hall for meetings and group get-togethers.
***Please book your parking spot before arrival (Private rooms have priority)*** ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>