Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Also pets are welcome to stay with us, but only in some of our private rooms. Pets are not allowed in dormitory rooms. Well-behaved pets and their owners can also stay in the cafeteria. The availability of pet-friendly rooms always needs to be confirmed by the property in advance. We'll charge a small cleaning fee after a furry friend.
Rovaniemi is a relatively small town with short distances. In the city centre, everything is close to everything else and walking is the way to get around. There are three shopping centers near the hostel, all within a 400-600 meter walk. Santa Claus Village and the Arctic Circle are 10 kilometres from the hostel. The Artikum Museum & Science Center is 1 kilometre away. The ski resort and the Ounasvaara outdoor area are also relatively close by.
Hostel CafÃƒÂ© Koti Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: Latest 1 day before arrival at 15:00. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 18:00. Late check-in after 18:00 possible independently without staff being there.
Check out before 11:00.
Reception open Mon- Fri 07:00 to 18:00, Sat 7:30 to 18:00 and Sun 7:30 to 14:00. After 18:00 emergency telephone will be handled by security company.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Light breakfast buffet included in all rooms except dormitories. Extra cost 8Ã¢â€šÂ¬ per person per breakfast.
Child friendly. Only guest over the age of 16 are allowed to stay in dormitories.
Pet friendly. Additional fee per stay.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>