Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hostel California Café Bar is 6 km far from the centre of São Paulo, just 2 km from Paulista Avenue and 10 km from the airport. Congonhas. It has easy access to two subway lines: Fradique Coutinho station (yellow line) and Clinicas (green line), as well as several bus options ( Rebouças ave. and Teodoro Sampaio st).
The accommodations are very diversified, being private or shared, with air-conditioning or blower, with private or shared bathroom and with cable TV or not. Some units are larger and offer balcony and privileged view. Another special detail is a fully equipped gourmet kitchen. Besides free WiFi and computer available to all guests.
Here, we speak your language!
Hostel California Café Bar Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Monday to Saturday: Check in from 14:00 to 24:00
Sunday: Check in from 14:00 to 22:00
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Monday to Saturday: Reception opens from 7:30 to 24:00.
Sunday: Receptions opens from 7:30 to 22:00
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>