Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are a little family run hostel of 20 beds capacity and relaxed atmosphere, please don't expect parties inside the hostel but expect party directly in our neighbourhood which is full of tapas - and night bars! we are behind Elvira street which is parallel of the main road Gran via de Colon just 5min walking distance from the cathedral and 15 to the Alhambra, connected with bus n.33 or n.21 from the bus station and a bus to the airport from Gran via de Colon.
Entrance is in the little street BEHIND the bar cascabel!
By booking our place you will feel like at home and you will also help with wildlife conservation as we work together with local no profit organizations!
Hostal El Cascabel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorised your card before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 PM to 22:00 (Reception closing earlier due covid staff restrictions)
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Breakfast not included but free coffee and tea available
We do not offer breakfast but guests can use the kitchen from 09.00 AM to 22.45 PM.
We kindly ask our guests to avoid noise after midnight and respect our elderly neighbours.
Extra charge may be applied for late check out or smoking inside the room. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>