Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1 day before
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Some rooms at Centar Hostel are air-conditioned and feature a seating area. They all have access to a shared bathroom with a shower. Guests can also use the shared fully equipped kitchen as well as a shared lounge area with a TV.
Numerous restaurants, bars and shopping streets can be reached in just a short walk.
The central Ban Jelačić Square can be reached in just 250 m, while the Cathedral is 100 m away. Fresh food market Dolac can also be reached in just 150 m. Grocery shops can be found within a few steps.
The hostel is 5.5 km from Zagreb Arena, while Pleso Airport is 18 km away. Good tram connections are available with the nearest tram stop being just 50 metres from Centar Hostel. Main Train Station is 800 m away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Zagreb, according to independent reviews.
We speak your language!
Check in: 15.00 - 22.30 ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>