Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case you cancel your booking more then 15 days before your arrival we return 100% of prepayment.In other case we do not return the money.
In case you book the place in a shorter period of time between booking and arrival, and need to cancel your booking, we do not return the money.
The return of the money is conducted on your credit card during 10 working days after you send us e-mail letter with cancelation on our e-mail address.
In case you refuse to check in to the room at the day of arrival to our hotel, we do not return the money.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Prepayment Guests are charged an advance payment - the cost of the first night after the reservation and the remaining cost of the stay after 14:00 on the day of arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This modern hostel is located in the historic part of Minsk, very close to the popular Zybickaja Street with lots of bars and restaurants.
It is close to the Island of Tears – just a five minute walk away – and the Niamiha metro station.
2 shopping malls, 24/7 supermarket, party street (the most popular in Minsk), a river, a church, lots of bars and restaurants.
We’ve also created amazing maps for the guests of our city, which can guide you to Minsk’s most popular tourist attractions, museums, shopping malls, bars, cafes and so on. You can explore all of it on the bikes that we offer to rent right here in our hostel.
One of the best features of our property is that here you’d have an opportunity to book one of the two most popular tours in Belarus:
1) Mir and Niasvizh Castles
2) Khatyn and Stalin Line.
Transportation and a guided tour are included in the price, so don’t miss your chance!
If you have some heavy luggage, feel exhausted, don’t want to get lost or simply enjoy comfort we can actually organize your transfer from and back to the airport. The price is 20 euro.
Do you like to party? Then you’re in the right place! We are the only hostel in Minsk that organizes a pub crawl, during which we’ll show you the best and trendiest bars in Minsk. Our pub crawl is not only an opportunity to enjoy Minsk nightlife but also a great chance to meet new people. The price is 15 euros.
Exhausted after your flight or just want to relax? Every Wednesday is a sauna day! Banya, as saunas are called here, is not just a place to get clean but also a great way to let your body and your spirit rest.
China Town Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>