Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
1. Top location !
2. Safe, secure and friendly
3. Amazingly comfortable beds
4. Fast, free WiFi and computers
5. Large lounge, dining room and kitchen with all mod cons
6. Keycard access to Hostel
7. Complete freedom and no curfew, no lockout
*Parking* Private parking is possible at a location nearby at Hotel Europe (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 12.50 per day.
The Hostel City Center Sarajevo is the small and relaxed Hostel in Sarajevo - the ideal place for travellers seeking the true spirit of Sarajevo. Guests can use two large living and common rooms where they can spend some pleasant time watching cable TV, checking their e-mails, surfing the web or drinking beer with wanderlust guests. And there is also free use of the kitchen, of course.
* Walking distance to endless nightlife, cafes and bars
* Comfy beds ( orthopedic mattresses )
* Laundry service (charge applies)
* Airport pickup (charge applies)
* Free Towels and bedsheets
* Free Lockers in the rooms
(remember to bring your own lock)
* Free Luggage storage
* Comfortable lounge
* Free Guest kitchen
* Free Cable TV
* Free City Tour
* Free Guitar
* Free Maps
* Free WiFi
Rooms : All Rooms have Air Conditioning !
* no curfew,no lockout, open 24/7
* check-in: 14:00h
* check-out: 10:00h
* earlier check-ins can store the luggage
* taxes and insurance included in price
* restricted smoking area
* keycard access ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>