Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
My name is Josefina. I am the manager.
At Hostel Dos Monos we prioritize the quality of our staff. We want you to feel as comfortable as you are at your home.
Here are some reviews of our guests:
“The staff makes this place shine. Great vibes! ”
“Very considerate staff and always willing to help”
“They made us have a great time!!! Totally recommended!! ”
Another important point to highlight is that we are located 80 meters away from Playa Carmen, one of the best surf points in Santa Teresa.
If you never surfed and wanted to experience what this feels like, we offer classes with Javier, our local instructor.
If you already know how to surf or have surfed before, we also have available boards to rent.
As we are near the main crossroads of the town ... you will have convenient access to the only ATMs, pharmacies, supermarkets and restaurants.
We offer beds in shared rooms and private rooms, with air conditioning, and private bathrooms with hot shower.
In addition, we have available:
- A continental breakfast to start your day full of energy: pancakes and fruits (pineapple, banana and apple) with coffee / tea / cooked mate. Every day from 8 am to 9 am.
- Free coffee 24 hours.
- Free filtered water. You will save money since in Santa Teresa drinking tap water is not recommended. Furthermore you will be able to refill your bottles.
- Access to free Wifi all across the hostel’s facilities. Most people agree that the Wifi is excellent.
- Security lockers so you can store your valuable things.
- Security cameras and night guard watching over your car.
- A 10% discount at Satori. The trendiest restaurant in Santa Teresa.
- The possibility of hiring a transport to your next destination: Shuttles / Taxis or Car Rental.
- The possibility of hiring different tours or services: ATV rental generally used to visit famous Montezuma waterfalls and explore the area. Tour to Tortuga Island. National Parks Tour. Horseback Riding on the beach. Snorkeling or Diving. Sport Fishing. Canopy tour.
We will be happy to receive you in Dos Monos Hostel and we will make sure you have the best possible experience in Santa Teresa.
The adventure awaits! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>