Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
24 hour reception, free luggage storage and free wifi
Tour desk offering a variety of excursions to the most prominent areas of Morocco
Two roof terraces and multiple seating areas throughout for relaxation or socializing with guests
Refreshments and dinner/lunch are served daily, we also offer traditional Moroccan cooking classes
Rooms vary from mixed and female dorms to private rooms with en-suite
Toilet and shower amenities are located on all levels of the hostel, laundry service and towel hire are also available
Dream Belko Policies & Conditions:
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest check-out: 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash in Dirham or Euro currencies
City Taxes of €2.50 per person, per night are not included
Breakfast is included and served between 8:30am - 10:30am
PLEASE NOTE :
Any cancellation must be advised 48hours prior to arrival
Please email us if you plan on checking in late
Communal Kitchen is available for use between 12:00 noon - 15:00
We also cannot accept Moroccan or Algerians guests in dorms or private rooms without a marriage certificate due to strict Sharia law in Morocco ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>