Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With our Hostel nestled right in front of the Adriatic Sea, there's nothing greater than waking in the morning to crystal clear blue water. Enjoy kayaking from our private wharf and alongside our bar which is open throughout the day and till midnight. Don't hestiate to continue your night in our other outdoor area, equipt with kitchen and more (however this is the usual time to hop on the bus and dance your night away). Feel free to indulge in our fairly priced drinks and fast food to order whenever you're feeling peckish.
10 minutes bus journey to old town, gives you the perfect balance of inner city excitement paired with the peaceful relaxing views croatia has to offer.
Buses run every 10 mins, only 1 min walk from the hostel. The buses stop running from 2:30am- 4:25am, however this is never a problem if you like to party.. if youre coming home at 2am, you're soft.
Additionally, scooters and bikes are available for hire and the hostel is situated next to two supermarkets, less than a 5 min walk.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 17:00 to 23:00. You do not have to leave we just need to get the room ready for the next guests!
Check out before 10:00. Please email us directly, if you plan to arrive outside these hours so we ensure someone is there to meet you!
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>